Collodion Photography Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Workshops & Events > World Wet Plate Day - The Archer Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Wet Plate Day 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Blurmageddon View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Blurmageddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wet Plate Day 2019
    Posted: 15 May 2019 at 20:57
Originally posted by Whimgrinder

I did see that (on Flickr?) and its gorgeous!

Thanks! Yeah there and Instagram. The way the light accumulated into that highlight bloom on the plate was really a happy accident. The negative I made of the same scene wasn't as dramatic because I tried to "correct" the exposure thinking the tintype was too blown out after it fixed.
Nick
Whimgrinder View Drop Down

Quote Whimgrinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 19:43
Originally posted by Blurmageddon

True! Not sure if I've shared this one on the forum already though. Definitely my best of that day.

I did see that (on Flickr?) and its gorgeous!

Quote Blurmageddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 16:49
True! Not sure if I've shared this one on the forum already though. Definitely my best of that day.

Nick

Quote Whimgrinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 16:35
Originally posted by Blurmageddon

Lovely! I only got to shoot the day after WWPD so sadly I don't feel it's proper to submit anything.

I don't see why you can't post it HERE, since this isn't the official site for WPD. :-)

Quote Blurmageddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 15:52
Lovely! I only got to shoot the day after WWPD so sadly I don't feel it's proper to submit anything.
Nick

Quote Whimgrinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 20:56
This is my first year participating in World Wet Plate Day, and this is the plate I have submitted:

There are quite a few plates posted to the WPD2019 site already - take a look: https://www.wetplateday.org/galleries/?ug-gallery=gallery&order-category=8&user-gallery-order=date-down

What did you do on Wet Plate Day?!
 Post Reply Post Reply