Collodion Photography Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Workshops & Events > Workshops & Demonstrations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Bristol, England May/June 2014, collodion events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBristol, England May/June 2014, collodion events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Subscriber
Subscriber

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bristol, England May/June 2014, collodion events
    Posted: 12 April 2014 at 13:32
Here are some collodion related events I'll hold in the Bristol area this May/June. All Bristol events are part of the Bristol Festival of Photography (www.bfop.org). On my 'free' days and if the weather allows, I'll be working mobile all over the city, taking plates of places and people. 
Booking and info for RPS-events: www.rps.org
For Bristol events contact me by PM or via www.collodion.de

8 May to 31 May 2014, Exhibition 'How to remember?', Central Library Bristol, salt prints and gum bichromates from collodion negatives.

10 May 2014, Lecture/public demo, Wet Collodion Photography, Royal Photographic Society, Fenton House, Bath.

15 May 2014, Lecture/public demo, Wet Collodion Photography, St Pauls Darkroom, Bristol.

17 May 2014, Intensive workshop: Making of ambrotypes, St Pauls Darkroom, Bristol.

18 May 2014, Taster workshop: Making of ambrotypes, St Pauls Darkroom, Bristol.

21 to 24 May 2014, Victorian Photo Parlor and Open Studio, The Island, Room8, Bristol.

6 June 2014, Workshop, Introduction to Collodion Photography, Royal Photographic Society, Fenton House, Bath. 

7 June 2014, Fully booked. Workshop, Introduction to Collodion Photography, Royal Photographic Society, Fenton House, Bath.

21 June 2014, Intensive workshop: Making of ambrotypes, St Pauls Darkroom, Bristol.

22 June 2014, Taster workshop: Making of ambrotypes, St Pauls Darkroom, Bristol.

There'll be a Workshop in the Lincoln area in early July and another one in Southend-on-Sea (east of London) in late July.

Cheers

Michael

www.collodion.org.uk
demos, lectures, workshops
 Post Reply Post Reply