Collodion Photography Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Workshops & Events > World Wet Plate Day - The Archer Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSigning The Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
admin View Drop Down
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Forum Board Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Signing The Book
    Posted: 22 October 2009 at 08:24

I would like to know if there's any interest in an idea I have.

As I looked through the book, I thought it would be really nice to have the artists/photographers sign their image(s) and present the "signed" book to the Friends of Kensal Green (FoKG) as a gift next year. They would really appreciate something like this and they would keep it for visitors to look at, too.  

My suggestion is that we start at the beginning and pass this copy around the world for signatures. You would be free to do whatever you'd like (as far as "signing"/"writing") with your image(s). I suppose I can start it (duh!) and then send it to Alex, Alex to Garrett, Garrett to Lourdes, etc. etc. and Mark Z (Zman) would send it back to me (no worries, I have an American address). It would be nice to keep it in the same box - present it that way to FoKG.

Do you think this possible? Feasible? "Doable"? Are we responsible enough to get it "signed" and passed on to the next person? If there isn't any interest in doing this, no worries. It's just an idea for a gift for the people helping us out to make this thing happen.

Feedback please!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234