Topic ClosedCollodion, Platinum and Gum Workshops 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Subscriber
Subscriber

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Collodion, Platinum and Gum Workshops 2010
    Posted: 04 February 2010 at 14:05
I'm looking forward to another busy year. In addition to my home/studio in Northern California, I'll be teaching in Yosemite, Philadelphia, Montana, Michigan and Scotland!

Here's the schedule:

April 2-4: Introduction to Wet Plate Collodion - Ansel Adams Workshops, Yosemite National Park. This is a great location for any workshop, but shooting wet plate in the Valley is something special. Info and sign up here.

April 17-18: Making Digital Negatives with QTR and Introduction to Platinum/Palladium Printing - Placerville, CA. Info here. Only one spot left in this workshop.

May 2-3: Introduction to Wet Plate Collodion - Project Basho, Philadelphia, PA. We had a sold-out workshop last year that was a blast. Tsuyoshi Ito has done a great job building the Project Basho program. Info and sign up here.

June 6-11: Introduction to Platinum/Palladium and Gum Bichromate Printing and Digital Negatives with QTR - Photographer's Formulary Condon, MT. This is an info-packed intensive workshop at one of the best facilities around for alternative process workshops. Info and sign up here.

June 18-27: Photostock 2010 - Emmet County, MI. Bill Schwab's annual event gets bigger and better every year. Preliminary info is here.  More details coming soon!

October 2-3: Making Digital Negatives with QTR and Introduction to Platinum/Palladium Printing - Placerville, CA. This will be a repeat of the April workshop.  Info here.

November 11-14: Introduction to Platinum/Palladium and Gum Bichromate Printing and Digital Negatives with QTR - Ansel Adams Workshops, Yosemite National Park. This is a great time of year to be in the Valley and this workshop is fun and loaded with great information. Info and sign up here.

I also have time for a few one-on-one workshops in any of these processes. Send me a PM or an email if you're interested in a one-on-one.

I will list the Scotland workshops in a separate thread.

Finally, just between you and me, I am well into the preparation of a monograph of my wet plate collodion work.  I am planning to publish it this fall with a little help from my friends. More details to come...
Kerik Kouklis
Platinum/Gum/Collodion
www.kerik.com
Kerik View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 19:35
Oops... links fixed and working now, I hope!
Kerik Kouklis
Platinum/Gum/Collodion
www.kerik.com
 Post Reply Post Reply