Topic ClosedArtists Call for enrty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Subscriber
Subscriber

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artists Call for enrty
    Posted: 27 June 2010 at 15:03
A gallery in Astoria Oregon is offering a call for entries for an exhibition of alternative process images, with special interest in Wet Plate Collodion and Platinum so I thought I would pass it along.

Thanks,

Ray Bidegain

CALL FOR ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTISTS
     In addition to the call for entries for our Platinum Print Festival, August 14th until October 6th 2010, LightBox Photographic Gallery would like to invite all Photographic Artist working with Wet Plate Collodion and other alternative processes to submit work to the gallery to be considered for display in the gallery alongside the Platinum Print entries. We hope to fill the gallery with great pieces, all work will hang in the gallery for a full nine weeks, during the run of the Platinum print show. If we accept the work and wish to show it in the gallery, we would ask for a fee to actually show, $25 plus $10 per additional piece, but there is no cost to submit work to us for consideration. Submissions for alternative work should be submitted to us no later than July 21st, and if accepted, work needs to be received at the gallery by August 6th, 2010. Please contact Michael or Chelsea at info@lightbox-photographic.com or 503-468-0238 for complete submission information.

Ray Bidegain
rbstudio.com
dafzal View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 00:23
Thanks Ray.   It's nice to see a gallery charge a fee after they have accepted the piece and not before.  I'll send them a couple of stuff.
Daniel
richard Mellor View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2010 at 18:56
thanks for the link.
Ray Bidegain View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2010 at 00:31
I hope you will get a chance to send in some images.  It is truly a very nice and professional gallery.

Ray
Ray Bidegain
rbstudio.com
 Post Reply Post Reply