FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOsterman workshops in England this summer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Registered
Not Registered
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osterman workshops in England this summer
    Posted: 25 April 2012 at 00:10
We have filled the ambrotype, tintype and dry collodion workshop at Fox Talbot Museum, Lacock Abbey this July. So this is now wait list only. We do however have four spaces left in an the ambrotype & tintype workshop at Lacock (also July) as of this posting. Contact me directly if interested. Mosterman@geh.org

This is the only wet collodion workshop France and I will be teaching together on that side of the Atlantic this year. More than just making pictures, really learn how the process works. No premixed chemicals, see how the chemicals are mixed and learn how to manage them for clean results. And best of all, shoot at the Abbey! Last years images were outstanding. See why people say our workshops are a completely different experience. 

The ambrotype workshop in Rochester this May is also full, as is the wet and dry collodion negative workshop in Rochester this September. But there are a few spaces in the ambrotype workshop in Rochester in August. If there is enough interest we will schedule a second wet and dry negative workshop this fall. Let me know if you are interested. 

There is good reason to come all the way to Rochester from Europe to attend our workshops. It is the only place in the world where you'll not only learn from highly skilled collodion photographers and professional teachers, but you'll see vintage wet plate images and apparatus that will leave your head dizzy!
 Post Reply Post Reply